Today… I’m gonna talk about some stuff that downright pisses me off. Everybody has pet peeves. Let me know what some of yours are in the comments.
- People touching me when I don’t want to be touched. This is probably one of the biggest pet peeves I have. I don’t like being touched in general, so if you ever touch me and I don’t get mad, you’re a lucky creature. A lot of the time, people will touch me and I’ll get mad. Sometimes people don’t understand what no means. I’m getting mad just thinking about it.
- When my hair gives me a headache. I have a lot of hair, so having my hair in a bun for awhile gives me a headache because of all the weight on top of my peanut head. It makes me mad if I’m doing something and I want my hair out of my face.
- When people play dumb. There’s no need to play dumb when you know what the hell I’m talking about. I’m not going to sit there and explain myself. I’m not going to waste my breathe on your incompetent ass.
- Neck popping. Sam does this all the time and it IRKS ME. I cringe so so so hard whenever I hear it crack. Enough said.
- When people repeat themselves 5,000 times. My mom does this way too much. I understood it the first time, I heard you the second time and by the third time I completely get it. You don’t have to keep repeating yourself Theresa. I get it.
- When you ask a simple question and they reply with “what”. Nick. It was a question. All you had to do is say yes or no.
- When Snapchat updates by itself. There’s a reason why I had my automatic updates turned off. I didn’t want your bullshit tacky looking update. It looks like a 5 year old designed the layout. So, to the FBI dude or lady who updated it without my permission, I’m gonna have a problem with you. I’m still pretty salty about it if you couldn’t tell.
- When I get called anorexic. This one doesn’t bother me much anymore. I wrote this list awhile ago and since then I’ve become immune to it’s hurt. I know I’m not anorexic, just a girl with a fast metabolism. So I can eat all the Taco Bell I want without gaining weight while you haters can’t eat a burger without looking pregnant. Know your worth kids.
- Water bottle crinkling. All my friends do this just to make me cringe. If they do it again, I’m gonna throw them out a window. Nick, Montana, Sam, Keigan, Carly… you’ve all been warned.
That’s all I’m gonna say for now. I could go on and on for days. Let me know if you wanna see a part 2 cause I could make this a whole series. 💙