Guess what?! It’s my birthday!
I’m not a teen anymore!
I beat teen pregnancy!
Okay, but I literally don’t feel any different. I still look 15. Nothing has changed except I’ve made it another year.
Over the past month I’ve gotten so many new followers. Hey to all of you! I hope you like reading my posts. Today, this post is more generalized towards you. Since I’ve gotten so many new followers, I’m going to list 20 facts about myself so my new readers can get to know me better:
- I’m a brunette but I’m blonde at heart.
- I’m naturally flexible.
- I have a ‘slight’ obsession with Bath & Body Works.
- I have OCD.
- Dance Moms, Ghost Adventures and SpongeBob are my favorite shows.
- I have an insanely fast metabolism.
- I’m severely addicted to coffee. It’s bad.
- I hate it when people don’t know how to use to proper forms of ‘your’ and ‘there’. Drives me absolutely insane.
- I’m the worst at texting people back.
- I get seasonal depression in the winter.
- My best friend of 6 years is Carly. (Jimmy).
- Tana Mongeau and Shane Dawson are my idols.
- I’m literally always cold.
- I say “Literally” too much.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I love trap music.
- I have a cat named Smokey.
- I have an iPhone 7Plus.
- I’m the laziest person you will ever know.
- I believe in ghosts.
- I have general anxiety disorder.
- One of my friends has the same birthday as me. (I’m older by a few hours).
- I get distracted too easily.
- This is more than 20 facts… oops.
That’s enough for now. If you’re new here, follow me on all my social media down below to keep up with my life! Talk to you all next time!