Hey guys! Welcome back.
Today I’ll be doing the Christmas Tag. I’ve seen this floating around for awhile now, so I might as well give it a go.
- What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
– My family has a Christmas Eve party every year. My siblings, nephews and nieces, and some other relatives come over and we have a pretty good time.
- Where do you spend Christmas?
– I spend Christmas Eve at my house, then on Christmas Day I go to my grandma’s and have lunch with her and my uncles, aunts, and cousins.
- What is your favorite Christmas song?
– Last Christmas by Taylor Swift.
- Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving?
– Black Friday, every single year. I go absolutely crazy. I spend all day decorating, playing Christmas music and it’s a great time.
- Tinsel or garland?
- Who are you most excited to see this Christmas season?
– I’m so excited to see everybody, so I don’t think I can choose just one person.
- Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
- What is one Christmas food you couldn’t live without?
– I couldn’t live without pickle rolls. They’re a pickle on ham with cream cheese. Best thing ever I would highly recommend.
- Peppermint or gingerbread?
– Peppermint definitely.
- Have you ever tried a fruit cake?
– I don’t believe so and I don’t think I want to.
- What is one thing you asked for this Christmas?
– A pool table.
- If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be?
– Cindy Lou Who because I love the crazy hair.
- Can you name all the reindeer?
-Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Dixon, Comet, Cupid, Doner, Blixen. Thank you Nicki Minaj. Oh, Rudolf too.