Thank you, In A Messy World for nominating me for this award about two months ago… Go check out her blog, she’s an amazing writer! I put this off for awhile because I’m the queen of lazy. But I’m finally getting it done!
The Liebster Award is an award where bloggers can nominate other bloggers to show how stupendous their writing is. I’m so happy to be nominated of this. I never thought this many people would care to know about my life in a small town.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The questions I have been asked:
What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory would be all the times I’ve spent with my friends cruising the country roads outside of my town. It’s nothing special, but it’s when we all get along and have fun.
What is one thing you regret, and if you could go back what would you do differently?
I regret becoming strangers with one of my best friends. If I could go back I would tell him how much he actually meant to me before we drifted apart.
What are your goals at the moment?
My goals are to keep blogging as my main priority and keep leading a healthy lifestyle.
How are you feeling right now?
I’m a little tired. But other than that I’m peachy.
What did you have for dinner today?
Carnival food…. funnel cakes and lemonade shake ups. Oops haha
When was the last time you cried, and why?
I cried yesterday because I hit my head really hard.
The funniest joke you’ve heard?
Knock Knock, who’s there, I don’t know. (I don’t have a funniest joke and SpongeBob is on in the background so I took the first joke I heard from there).
Do you have any pets?
No, sadly. I want a kitten though.
Your favorite song?
Faded by Allen Walker (Oasis Trap Remix)
Who inspires you the most?
Shane Dawson because even though he’s a mess he’s very successful. I’m a mess but I can still be successful
What are your hobbies?
I’ve been getting back into gymnastics lately… and seeing how much food I can eat in a day.
11 Facts About Myself
- I have a very fast metabolism.
- I’m 19 but I look like I’m 15.
- I have a 7 month old kitten named Smokey.
- My favorite restaurant is Avanti’s.
- Fall is my favorite month.
- I’m addicted to caffeine.
- I’ve had a boyfriend for almost 2 years.
- I’m pretty flexible.
- Seahawks are my favorite football team.
- I’m always listening to music or singing.
- I’d be lost without my phone.
I Nominate These Blogs
Questions for the Nominees
- What’s your dream vacation?
- What’s your favorite pastime?
- If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- What’s your favorite season?
- Do you prefer coffee or hot chocolate?
- What’s one thing you love about yourself, physically or mentally?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you order soda or water when you go out to eat?
Well, there you all go! This should’ve been done about 2 months ago, but the queen of procrastination didn’t do it, then forgot about it. Sorry guys! It’s done now though! I hope you all like reading!