Hey guys! I can’t believe it’s already September. I’m resisting the urge to eat pumpkin everything and get super cozy with hot chocolate and books. I don’t know if autumn is my favorite time of year, but it’s definitely something I look forward to every year. Pumpkin everything, pretty leaves, snuggling up with a bunch of blankets and a good book, football games, and the bugs go back to hell. It’s a really good time of year. Since it’s a great time of year and it makes me super happy, lets make some goals.
- Be emotionally stable: I cry a lot. I’m a very emotional person. I cry when I’m happy, sad, hungry. Name an emotion and I cry.
- Not hate myself: I want to focus on other things besides my health this month. I want to learn to love myself and be confident in the body that God gave me. Let’s face it. I’m an awkward individual. This month I’m really going to embrace the awkward.
- Be really nice to everybody: I’m going to get rid of all the grudges I have towards people and focus on loving everybody including their insecurities.
- Decorate my room for fall: As most people know, I’m obsessed with decorating my room. I love it so much but it’s a time consuming process haha. It might take awhile but my room will look super cozy when I’m done.
- Cook more: I’ve always loved cooking and baking but lately I’ve been slacking at it. This month I’m going to try to make something new once a week. Pinterest here I come!
This month I wanted to focus on other goals instead of exercising and trying to eat healthier. Let’s face it, I’m always going to be a little tiny white girl who eats family sized bags of cool ranch Doritos in one sitting and doesn’t care. I’m going to embrace that since summer is over and my summer body isn’t needed anymore.
Anyway’s I hope you all liked reading 💙