Hey guys! Once again it’s time to see how bad I suck at this whole life game. If you’re new to my blog, at the beginning of every month I make some goals I want to accomplish throughout the month. Most of the time I don’t accomplish them because I suck… But I’m getting better! Let’s get into my goals.
- Take good care of my hair.
- Keep eating healthy.
- Try a little harder to exercise.
- Start working on gymnastics again.
- Live the last month of summer to the fullest before fall starts.
Pretty good goals right? Well there’s a problem… I’m really lazy haha.
- Take good care of my hair: I took pretty good care of my hair. A day after I wrote these goals I bleached my hair… oops. I couldn’t resist. But hey, it’s still really healthy. It’s grown out too. In 5 weeks my hair has grown almost an inch. It used to grow an inch every 3 months. 9/10
- Keep eating healthy: Well… the thing is… there was a carnival this month. Plus a lot of eating out. I just really love chicken strips. I did eat healthy about half the time. 5/10
- Try a little harder to exercise: I actually tried. I somewhat succeeded. I walked at least half a mile everyday and did some sort of activity. Like running from all my problems. 7/10
- Start working on gymnastics again: I used to do gymnastics all the time but a year or two ago I stopped because I hurt my hip. Lately I’ve been getting back into it though and I really missed it. 8/10
- Live the last month of summer to the fullest before fall starts: I can happily say that’s exactly what I did. I can’t wait for autumn to start though. I want pumpkin flavored everything. I’m one of those girls. 10/10
There you go! Those were my goals for August. The total came out to be 39/50. That’s pretty good for me being super lazy haha. What are some of the goals you set for this month? Let me know in the comments! Hope you all liked reading! 💙