Holy snickerdoodle guys! I can’t believe I’ve been friends with this girl for six years! We’ve been through so much together, did so much together, ate so much together… But we’ve been through it all. Breakups, coffee highs, random fits of laughter that get us yelled at by my parents. I don’t know how they dealt with us for 6 years… let alone what friends we have left.
In honor of it being 6 years with her I’m going to tell you about some funny things she’s done.
- Once she walked out in front of a semi that was coming down the road at 30 mph. I saved her life that day.
- She fell down my step. Not stairs. Just. One. Step. She couldn’t handle it haha.
- She named my microwave Eric and now every time she comes over she hugs my microwave.
- She put numbing paste in her mouth and proceeded to drool all over my floor.
- On multiple occasions she has laughed so hard she peed. It’s okay though so have I.
- She was holding a marshmallow out the window and dropped it while I was driving. She made me back up so she could pick it up.
She lightens my day at anytime. She never fails to make me laugh… plus she’s a pretty good body guard. She’s beaten up all my bullies multiple times. That’s probably why people don’t mess with me very much anymore.
Since it’s a very special day, we got each other presents. I’m going to share them with you.
What I got her:
A bag of Lay’s barbecue flavored chips, two bags of gummy bears, a bacon and cheese pizza, a note, a Mountain Dew and some hair ties.
What Carly got me:
10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, 10 3 Musketeers, a can of Campbell’s Spaghetti, and a Pepsi.
We pretty much get each other little things. But food is always the best present haha. How many years have you had your best friend? I hope you all liked reading! 💙