When I made this blog, I had absolutely no idea that my writing would be read by people around the world. After that idea passed out of my mind, I had no idea that people on the other side of the world would want to read what I have to write, let alone want to get to know me. I was wrong… Again.
I met this amazing girl who lives on the other side of the world. Now, before I get attacked by people yes I know the phrase “Be careful of people on the internet because you don’t know who they are.” But I don’t think some creepy sex offender rapist person is going to have a blog and want to become a writer just to find children on a blog. (It’s probably possible but I know what I’m doing.)
Anyways, this girl. She’s amazing. She lives in the UK, so she’s been teaching me about the culture and what she does over there. I tell her about what we do in the middle of America. Remember I live in a small town so I’m kinda boring. I don’t know what she finds so fascinating about my life haha.
We’ve opened up to each other a lot. We’ve told stories about our families, life drama and everything in between. Then I found out that we both have a few things in common. We’re both introverts who are slowly getting out of our shell, we agree on a few political views, and we both don’t like waking up in the morning.
Since she’s super awesome, I’m going to tell you all 10 facts about her, then leave a link to her blog. I want all of you to go read some of her posts and show some love! 💙 She really deserves it.
10 facts about her
- She turns 19 in two weeks.
- When she was younger she had a pet gerbil named Sweep.
- She can play the clarinet, piano, flute and saxophone. (She’s talented!)
- She has and older brother who is 20.
- She is a coeliac, so when she has gluten it makes her really sick.
- Her favorite historical figure is Herodotus.
- She writes poetry (She’s super good at it)
- Her favorite book is Wuthering Heights.
- Her favorite sport is tennis (She says she’s terrible at sports but I doubt it!)
- She was born with scoliosis, meaning her spine was curved and she had to have an operation to fix it when she was a baby, so she has a scar on her stomach and along her back.
She says she isn’t interesting, but I think otherwise. So EVERYBODY go check out her blog!
She is one of the nicest girls I’ve ever met and she deserves soooo much! So everybody go show her some love! Leave a nice comment on something she’s written!
That’s all I have for today guys. See you all next time! I hope you all liked reading! 💙