Another month, another post for goals that I may or may not do very good on! This is my third month doing this and I feel like I’m slowly getting to be more and more productive. So I’m going to try to make this month a really good one! (Try is the keyword there).
- Take good care of my hair – I’m going to be bleaching it again soon. Last month I bleached it and it grew an inch with the Hair, Skin & Nails vitamins I take everyday. I’ll have them linked down below.
- Keep eating somewhat healthy – I’ve been doing pretty good at eating healthy, but just in the mornings. In the afternoon I turn into a bottomless pit that will eat anything and everything I see.
- Try a little harder to exercise – I need to start walking everyday again… and not just walking to get food. Walking to exercise.
- Start working on my gymnastics again – Andrew, John, Samm and I went to Elevate, a trampoline park and well… we all sucked. I used to be really good at gymnastics but for the past year or so I’ve stopped. I need to practice with Samm on my trampoline then go back and be a little better haha.
- Live the last month of “summer” to the fullest before fall starts – Don’t get me wrong I love fall and the feeling I get when the leaves start changing colors, but I love all the memories I make in the summer with my friends. This was defiantly a summer I will never forget and I want to make this last month the best one yet!
Those are my goals for this month! Let’s see if I manage! What are your goals for this month? Hope you all liked reading! 💙