I’ve already posted one of these last month, but I’m always discovering new music and artists are releasing new music all the time. Since last month my list of favorite songs has completely changed so I thought I would tell all of you my new list of favorite songs that I listen to on repeat all day long.
- Allen Walker: Faded (Oasis Trap Remix) – I was watching America’s Got Talent on Youtube and I saw a guy dancing to this song. I love trap music so I had to look this song up. Now I listen to this song about 1,000 times a day.
- Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee Ft. Justin Bieber:- Despacito – I hear this song sooo many times a day. I don’t know what the hell they’re saying but it’s pretty catchy. Andrew hates this song with all his heart so when it comes on the radio he changes the station. I heard on the radio that they banned this song in Malaysia because they speak Spanish there and it’s too dirty for kids to listen to. Does anybody know anything about this?! Let me know in the comments.
- Kane Brown: What Ifs – One of my friends showed me this song one night awhile ago and now it’s one of my favorite songs.
- Logic Ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid: 1-800-273-8255 – This song really speaks to me because I’ve been down this road before. I think it has a really good message and it’s a really good song.
- Yellow Claw Ft. Ayden: Till It Hurts – I love trap music. If you do to, definitely check out Yellow Claw. They have some of the best trap music I’ve ever heard.
- All Time Low: Dirty Laundry – I still love All Time Low with all my heart so I had to throw one of their songs in here.
Those are the songs I’ve been in love with for the past few weeks. Have you guys heard of any of these songs? Let me know in the comments! Hope you liked reading! 💙