Motivation keeps us looking forward to our goals. At times we can all lose some motivation that we need to accomplish our goals. It’s like there’s something you really want to do, but there’s absolutely no motivation there. So you end up not doing it and eventually digging yourself into a rut. To me, that’s the worst feeling ever. So I’ve come up with some tips to help you regain that motivation and keep it so you can keep reaching and achieving your goals.
- Find Inspiration: Whenever I lose motivation to do something (like write a blog), I find that having a cute notebook with an inspirational quote helps. I also have a few pretty cool pictures in my room that I can look at.
- Remember your dreams: Remember what you’re goals are! Remember why you started doing what you love in the first place. Constantly think of it and never forget that if you work hard for it, your dreams will come true!
- Surround yourself with positivity: If you’re around negative people, you’ll have a negative attitude. So cut those people out of your life! Find true friends who will stand by you and support you in everything you do. If you have somebody constantly telling you that you’ll never make it in life, that’s the kind of attitude you’ll have. No friends are better than fake friends.
- Get up and work for it: Pretty self explanatory right? You can’t work for your dreams while sleeping the day away, or binge watching your favorite tv series while eating a family sized bag of Doritos (Guilty…). You have to get up and get out there! That’s the hardest part is getting out of bed and being determined. After that you’ll be able to accomplish anything.
- Eat right: As the saying goes “You are what you eat” and that is completely true. You aren’t going to make it though the day by eating crappy junk food and soda (that would be awesome though!) You have to eat healthy to have a more productive brain. You’ll get so much more done if you eat a big healthy breakfast, than eating a bag of chips and a soda.
- Last but not least… EXERCISE!: Exercising not only helps your body, but your brain as well. It gets the blood flowing in your body and stimulates the brain so you’ll feel refreshed and even in a better mood when you’re done exercising. Now, you don’t have to go run a marathon, but just a short 15 minute walk will do.
Those are a few tips I have for getting your motivation back! What do all of you do to stay motivational? Let me know in the comments! 💙
Bible Verse Wall Picture: Bible Verse Wall Art “You will keep in perfect peace.” Isaiah 26:3 Christian Poster Framed Picture Wall Decor Print | Spiritual Inspirational Verses and Quotes (13×19 Unframed Poster)