Everybody has those songs that get stuck in their head repeatedly and no matter how many times you listen to the song you just can’t shake it out of your head. I hate that. Music is everywhere. To some people it’s a big part of their lives… music can really speak to people and deliver a very heartfelt message. There’s songs for every mood you’re in. Happy, sad, angry, depressed, energetic… it’s all there. Here’s a list of my favorite songs that I’ve been listening to on repeat.
- All Time Low – Last Young Renegade: I’ve been listening to All Time Low since I was a little freshman in high school. I love all of their songs but this song has constantly been stuck in my head for the past few weeks. Something about the rhythm and lyrics really get to me.
- Maggie Lindemann – Pretty Girl: I love this song so much. It makes me feel so empowered as a girl… that there are more characteristics to me than looking pretty.
- Linkin Park – Heavy: I’ve always known Linkin Park for their punk rock sounding music but they released this song not to long ago with more of a pop sound. It’s different and I really like it.
- Alessia Cara Ft. Zedd – Stay: This is definitely going to be my summer jam. Whenever I hear this song I can’t help but sing along. I love the beat and Alessia’s voice.
- Sabrina Carpenter: Thumbs: This song just sounds different and well… funky. That’s how I would describe it. But I really love it.
- The All-American Rejects: Dirty Little Secret: What can I say? We all have a dirty little secret!
- Fall Out Boy: Sugar We’re Going Down: Holy throwback! This will be the song I listen to when I’m in a nursing home. I’ll never get tired of this song.
Those are just some of my favorite songs that I’ve been listening to lately! What are your favorite songs? Let me know in the comments! Also, let me know if I should do one of these monthly to see what new songs I’m into!
Beats Solo2 Wired On-Ear Headphone, Luxe Edition – Blue Also, these are my favorite headphones to use while going for walks, working on blogs or even when I’m laying in bed wasting time when I could (should) be doing something important. I would recommend them to everybody who has a music addiction like I do. The overall sound quality and bass of these are amazing! I wouldn’t choose any other headphone brand!