Wow… all I can say is wow. This is the first award I have been nominated for on my blog. I’m completely speechless. When I started this blog I didn’t think it would become anything big, which to me my blog isn’t big but 58 followers is a lot in my head. I never thought people would like what I write about so much. So thank all of you who take time out of your day to read about my boring life!
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Questions Posed to me by On The Rocks
- How would you describe yourself: quirky, charismatic, crazy, outgoing, hungry.
- What plans do you have for the immediate future: I’m just going to go wherever the wind takes me… take it one day at a time.
- How did you start your blog: I had been wanting to for awhile, but I was scared nobody would read it. Finally one day I swallowed my fear and dove in.
- What are your hobbies: walking, jumping on my trampoline, writing, eating constantly.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I have absolutely no idea… Anything is possible.
- If you went digging and found a million dollars stacked away in a suitcase, what would you do with it: tell the police and if nobody claims it buy a new Camaro with the money.
- What do you do when or if you have anxiety: I walk around, listen to music, talk to my friends.
- What is your favorite movie or tv series: either Ghost Adventures or Dance Moms.
- What would you chose, writing, reading or watching something: writing.
- What was *the* craziest thing you ever did: I had my hand sticking out of the window when I was driving and caught a baby bird in my hand.
- What would your write if I told you to write about *the world* in 50 words: a place where people continuously destroy what God has given us to prosper. We need to work on rebuilding this earth instead of destroying it. It’s a beautiful place and needs to be kept nice. If we all work together instead of against one another this place could be amazing.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I’m naturally very flexible.
- I have a very fast metabolism.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I would rather have blonde hair than my natural hair color which is brown.
- My best friend is a fire fighter and I’m really proud of him.
- All Time Low is my favorite band.
- I don’t have a sleeping schedule, I sleep whenever I’m tired.
- I’m addicted to coffee.
- Cats are my spirit animal.
- My favorite baseball team is the St. Louis Cardinals.
- My trampoline is my second home.
I Would Like to Nominate These People
Questions for the Nominees
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- What reason did you want to start blogging?
- What’s the one thing that makes you the happiest?
- If you had one wish that could be absolutely anything, what would it be?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
- What’s your favorite meal to eat?
- What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
- What’s 4 adjectives you would describe yourself with?
- Have you ever been bullied and how did you deal with it?
- What’s your favorite sport to participate in?
- What’s 4 things that you love about yourself physically?
Thanks for everybody who participated in this! Let me know when you posted it! Big thank you to https://nixondixonblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this.