Summer is fast approaching and that means I need to stop being lazy and get outside more… wether it’s exercising or just being outside. I want to go on adventures, be with friends and just feel genuinely happy again. Winter takes the life out of me. It’s not my season at all. So I’ve made a list of things I want to accomplish in June.
- Take a walk everyday. Even if it’s just around the block. I want to get outside and walk everyday. Not because it’s exercise, it’s also therapeutic to me. I love walking around and listening to music. It clears my head and makes me feel a lot better about myself.
- Not eat as much junk food. Lately I’ve been guilty of eating an entire family size bag of cool ranch Doritos in less than 24 hours. Even though I didn’t gain weight I felt pretty crappy after. I need to stop doing that.
- Be more social. I’m the one who will sit inside all day and not make any interaction with my friends. If it wasn’t for Andrew I would never talk to anybody.
- Not get sunburnt. I’m tired of being a pale little white girl. I need to be out in the sun and tan so I don’t look like a ghost in all of my pictures haha. But I don’t want to turn into a lobster! I’m Irish so I burn wayyy to easily and I don’t like that. Every. Single. Year. I get burnt. This year I’m determined to just tan.
- Get my hair to grow more. My hair used to never ever grow, but since I’ve been taking hair skin & nail pills my hair has been so much healthier and growing more. (PRAISE JESUS!)
- Blog more! Right now I’m posting every Monday and Thursday. (yes, I know it’s Tuesday now. Memorial Day made me completely forget about my blog because I wasn’t home all day…. sorry!) I want to post more and be more active with everybody on here. We’ll see what I think of 😊.
Those are some of the things I want to accomplish in June. As long as I’m not eating a bag of Doritos a day I think I’ll reach all of these goals. See you guys Thursday!