I’ll be honest, I’ve never seen this movie before and I barely know what it’s about. All I know is that it’s about a girl who killed herself and somewhere in the movie there’s 13 reasons of something in it (somebody let me know what it’s about in the comments). I might be wrong but that’s what I’ve heard. Now there’s a challenge going around where you write down 13 reasons why you’re thankful to be alive. This one hits home to me because I do know people who have taken their lives. Nobody should end it that way. There is always somebody out there you can reach out to no matter how hard life gets. If anybody feels this way DO NOT be afraid to ask for help. Don’t hesitate to email me if you need to let things off your chest. Anyway, I thought this would be really fun to do so here we go!
- My family – I’m blessed with a huge family and I know they’re always there if I need them. I have the best parents in the world. My dad flipped his life upside down just to make sure I had the best life possible and he succeeded. He’s so supportive of everything I do and I can tell him anything. He’s made sure I had everything I needed and some.
- My friends – I don’t have a lot of friends but the ones I do have mean the world to me. I don’t know where I would be without them. They support me and stand by my side through everything. Not a day goes by where I don’t feel alone. When I’m down they can pick me up in a matter of minutes (by bringing me food 😊).
- My boyfriend – he has been there every single day for the past year and 8 months. He’s always made sure I was ok. I can tell him anything like all the gossip I know (men don’t listen or care about your girl drama so you know they won’t tell anybody).
- My metabolism – I once had McDonald’s everyday for a week straight and didn’t gain a single pound. I can eat all the junk food I want and not gain weight, I’ll actually loose weight because my metabolism is so
hyperactive. Go me!
- The town I live in – it’s small but beautiful. You can walk from one side to the other in less than an hour. Nothing ever happens here… it’s so relaxed and that’s what I like. Not too many people like in a big city.
- My room – I love my room. It’s my sanctuary when I want to get away from everybody. I don’t have any siblings to share my room with. Plus I have a big flatscreen to watch tv on, a very comfy bed, and two spinny chairs. I love spinny chairs.
- Trees – I don’t know what it is that makes me love trees so much… I just love the way they grow over the years and the way the change colors each year according to the season. Seeing the trees blossom in the spring makes me beyond happy. Also seeing the beautiful colors they make in the fall takes the words out of my mouth.
- My laptop – the fact that I can use this portable, rectangular device to connect with people all of the world blows my mind.
- Natural flexibility – I love being so naturally flexible because I rarely ever get sore.
- This blog – Being able to tell a bunch of people my stories, experiences and help others all over the world is beyond amazing.
- Candles – candles are my obsession… I’ll spend hours walking around stores
smelling all the candles and buying every one I see.
- God – God is always there every single second of everyday. If you listen to him and trust him he’ll guide you through life
- My confidence – it’s taken me years to learn how to be confident with the body god gave me and finally I am. I have good days and bad days but the good days come around a lot more often than the bad days.
I challenge everyone who reads this to come up with 13 things you’re thankful for!