Today it’s my best friend’s birthday! She’s 20 now! Just like me! One thing I love about us is that we’re 2 months and 2 days apart from each other. It’s pretty easy to remember each others birthday like that.
Carly has been my best friend for 6 years now and she literally knows me better than I know myself. I love it. She can pretty much read my mind so I don’t have to talk. We’ve learned all the little quirks about each other. Like now that she’s a mom she can sleep standing up haha.
So today, I’m going to talk about 20 memories I have with her.
- Laying on my trampoline watching Kingsley on YouTube scream inappropriate words while my neighbors were having a family party. This is why my neighbors hate us.
- Making fun of one of our friends until he ran into a cornfield and cried.
- Our first sleepover which ended up with us staying up until 3 in the morning laughing at absolutely nothing. We were crying because we laughed so hard. We had the ab cramps and everything going on. It was great.
- When I fell off a small step in front of the bank and I thought I was going to die. She still laughs at me.
- We were driving around once and a bird was flying towards the windshield so I ducked. She laughed so hard.
- We used to Ripstik around poles in my basement in the winter when it was too cold to go outside.
- I threw a coke bottle up in the air, it hit a power line, sizzled, then hit the ground and exploded. I was really sad.
- All the times we got yelled at by my dad because we were being really loud in my room. Or when we had a baking phase and made huge messes in the kitchen.
- When we first tried Nair and I broke out in hives and Carly lost some of her arm hair.
- We went swimming in the lake with our friends… we got sick.
- We almost got trampled by cows once. That was the fastest I’ve ever moved in my life.
- When you broke your ankle and fell down one step in my house.
- We stayed up all night on the phone once and you came over in the morning. We were so tired that we couldn’t even stand up.
- We found a garbage bag full of every note we wrote each other in high school. Reading those were so embarrassing but we saw how much we haven’t changed.
- The time we had a massive bag of popcorn and decided to have a popcorn fight in a parking lot. Then we got attacked by birds.
- We tricked people into thinking Trevor’s name is actually Randy.
- We tried to walk every street in town until Carly got so dehydrated that her fingers started to swell up. We had to go back home.
- We tried to go biking. Made it not even half a mile and decided to go home and eat pizza rolls.
- We went Bigfoot hunting and thought we saw him but it was our reflections.
- We used a Ouija Board and thought we summoned a demon into my home. Honestly we probably did. His name is Richard.
Well… typing all this out made me remember how dumb we used to be. Don’t get me wrong, we’re still dumb. Just not this bad…
Happy Birthday Carly. I hope you have a really good day and I can’t wait to see what this year of life brings to you. Cheers to all the dumb shit we’re gonna do!
YouTube: She Got Caught Twerking in Target?!